Welcome to the BHS Wildcat Band Web Site
BHS Wildcat Band Upper-State Performance
Booster Club Meeting - May 6
Spring Band Camp – May 13 & May 14
Spring Concert – May 16 – The concert will start at 6:30pm in the BHS auditorium.
Region and All-State Band Information
Congratulations to the following Blacksburg High School students who made the Region Three Honor Band:
- Maya Ferguson- Clarinet
- Abby Sanlin – Clarinet
- Alex Hampton – Trumpet
- Nicholas Dixon – Trumpet
- Ethan Fowler – Timpani
Congratulations to all of the students will received a Band Award during the Band Banquet.
- BEST WOODWIND – Tori Turner
- BEST BRASS – Alex Hampton
- BEST PIT PERCUSSION – Noah Dixon
- BEST BATTERY PERCUSSION – Bailey Pierce
- MOST IMPROVED – Maria Phillips
- MARCHING BAND ROOKIE OF THE YEAR – Michael Lee
- DIRECTOR”S AWARD(s) – Caitlyn Kale & Adam Hambright
- BEST GUARD – Jimmie Willis
- MOST IMPROVED GUARD – Jada Mayes
- GUARD ROOKIE OF THE YEAR – Shawna Cooper
Wildcat Band Calendar 2012
Wildcat Band Handbook 2012
4th Place – 1A State Marching Band Championship!
On Saturday October 27, the Wildcat Band traveled to Batesburg-Leesville High School to compete in the 1A State Marching Band Championship. The Wildcat Band came in 4th place. The students performed very well and showed their WILDCAT PRIDE!! GREAT JOB Wildcat Band!!!