Do you know a child who might have these problems?
- A child who doesn’t talk or can’t be understood
- A child who is uncoordinated or has difficulty in walking, sitting, standing, or using hands
- A child who is always unhappy or demonstrating unsatisfactory relationships with peers/parents
- A child who has trouble attending to a task
- A child who doesn’t see or hear well
- A child who has difficulty learning in school
Cherokee County School District serves all children with disabilities ages 3 to 21. Parents with concerns about their toddler or school-aged child are encouraged to call the Office of Special Services @ 206-2253 for more information. Services will be provided free of charge.